State of Nevada Association for Addiction Professionals SNAAP is dedicated to the development of addiction focus professionals by unifying and empowering them to achieve professional excellence through education ethics in diversity and standards of practices through professional development and research. SNAAP is an affiliate of NAADAC. By joining SNAAP you are also member of NAADAC.
What Does It Cost?
Student: $32.00, Associate: $64.00, Military: $65.00, Professional: $115.00
How Do I Join?
By joining SNAAP you become a member of NAADAC!
2022 Monthly Meeting Schedule
We meet the 3rd Tuesday of every month at Vegas Stronger (Vegasstronger.org) at 916 N Main Street in Las Vegas, NV 89101 at 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM. We also make our meetings available via Zoom with the following link:
- September Symposium TBA
Register Here: Sponsor a Table Here ($200/table):
- Over 75 hours of FREE CE credits through NAADAC's Webinar Series (worth $1,125), available online and on demand 24 hours/7 days a week.
- Free subscription to NAADAC's official magazine, Advances in Addiction and Recovery
- Discounted rates on nine NAADAC independent study courses (earn a total of 130 CEs)
- Discounted rates for NAADAC-sponsored conferences, public policy events, NAADAC regional meetings and workshops
- Discounted rates on all NAADAC publications, Hazelden publications, and Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Weekly
- $100 off NCC AP national certification and re-certification of National Certified Addiction Counselor (levels I and II), Master Addiction Counselor (MAC) and other credentials until July 2016*
- Reduced rates for malpractice and liability insurance for individuals, agencies, peer recovery support specialists, and students with American Professional Agency, Inc.
- A national Code of Ethics, which raises the standard of care and the position of addiction treatment in the health care continuum
- Influential and effective advocacy at the national level that affects your funding and policies at the state, regional, and national levels
- A professional identity and association that helps preserve and honor the unique talents of addiction professionals
- 12 months of membership
- Dues include membership in NAADAC and your state affiliate
- Dr. Joseph J. Bradley, M.S., D.C, Psy.D.-c, DACACD, CPSP
Dr. Bradley is a board-Certified Addictionologist, Diplomate in Addictionology and possesses a master’s degree in Substance Abuse Counseling and Education. Dr. Bradley is a Licensed Chiropractic Physician, Certified in Sport Psychology and Doctor of Psychology with focus in Sport Psychology currently completing Doctoral project for publication on treatment of Veterans with Substance use disorder with co-occurring Post Traumatic Stress Disorder using third-wave CBT. Dr. Bradley is a certified interventionist and author of the published book “Addiction: From Suffering to Solution.”
Dr. Bradley has worked at multiple treatment centers across the United States as well as being a national sought-after speaker on addiction, chronic pain, trauma, and related topics. He has been an adjunct professor at multiple universities and currently is a university professor for JPU in South Bend, Indiana. He teaches: Psychology, Sociology, Addiction treatment, Neural Behaviorism, Smoking Cessation and Nutritional Psychology. Dr. Bradley currently is a staff member for Vogue Recovery Center and Vegas Stronger, both in Las Vegas, Nevada. He also owns and operates a private practice.
Dr. Bradley is a perpetual student always trying to expand on his knowledge base. He enjoys time with family, practicing martial arts, shooting, and watching movies.
“All obstacles lead to solutions which make our environment better than when the obstacle first presented.”
~ Dr. Joseph J. Bradley
Treasurer, Kimberly Landero
Graduated with a Master of Arts in Psychology and Marriage and Family Therapy from Regis University and hold a Bachelor of Arts in Humans services Management from the University of Phoenix, Las Vegas. She is currently licensed with the State of Nevada as a Marriage and Family Therapist and a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LMFT/CPC). She is also a Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC) and an approved Supervisor for LCADC interns. She enjoys working with women, children and teens. She is a volunteer sponsor for Spanish Al-Teen meetings. Her heart holds a special place in helping those affected by addictions and trauma as well as those dealing with Autism spectrum disorders (Asperser) and ADHD. She has been a member of NAADAC since 1999 when her Mentor and teacher at CCSN Larry Ashley introduced his class to the SNAAP and has been a long time member and was president for 4 years. She has been employed at ABC Therapy LLC since 1999. Her passion and mission is to unite the all the disciplines of Medicine, LCSW, LMFT/CPC and Addiction professionals to work with in a Systemic approach.
- Secretary, David Marlon (VIEW BIO)
Dave Marlon, LADC-S, CPC-I is an interventionist, social entrepreneur and addictionologist. He co-founded and serves as CEO of Vegas Stronger, a nonprofit that is working to end homelessness in Las Vegas by addressing key issues such as substance abuse, mental illness, and health issues. He founded and built one of the most successful addiction recovery centers in the country in the heart of Southern Nevada. The 30-year Las Vegas resident, after successfully addressing his own struggles with substance abuse, realized that he was uniquely suited to help others confronting addiction. Dave has been clean and sober since 5/15/05. His peers have consistently recognized Dave as a leader in his field. He serves as Secretary of the Southern Nevada Association of Addiction Professionals (S.N.A.A.P.) and received the 2018 National Advocacy Award from the Association for Addiction Professionals. Locally, he has been recognized as a graduate of the Leadership Las Vegas program, with the Mayor's Commendation, and received the Community Counseling Center of Southern Nevada's Vanguard Award. He has served on the Governor's Substance Abuse Working Group. Dave's work in the recovery sector earned him the Inspired Excellence Award from Las Vegas H.E.A.L.S. He founded The C.A.R.E. Coalition and The Solutions Foundation, both of which combat substance abuse in Southern Nevada and help raise awareness about addictive behavior and its consequences. Dave has served on many nonprofit boards such as H.E.L.P. of Southern Nevada, the Las Vegas Rescue Mission, the Nevada Donor Network, Serving Our Kids Foundation, Shine-A-Light, and the U.N.L.V. Soccer Foundation. He has helped establish the first public recovery high school in the nation and is helping champion the fight against the opiate epidemic through the foundation, Vegas Stronger. He formerly was CEO of Crossroads of Southern Nevada, an indigent detox and housing facility, and Solutions Recovery, the largest private alcohol and other drug rehabilitation company in the state. Please visit VegasStronger.org.